Meadow Lane School History
Meadow Lane was the second CUESD school built in Anderson and was built because the citizens passed a $98,000.00 bond in the year 1950. The 11 acres that Meadow lane sits on cost CUESD $11,000.00 ML was opened April 14, 1952. The total cost to build ML was $378,130.83. In 1956 another bond was passed for $58,000.00 which helped to build 7 more classrooms onto the ML campus. Portables have been added, mostly in the 90’s and renovations to roofing, paving, grounds, and fencing have been done. Solar arrays for ML will be completed in 2020.